Duration: 4 weeks, 1-hour sessions
Start Date: AUGUST 4
Maximum Students Each Session: 5
Recommended Ages: ( 8-12 years old )
Using the concepts covered in this entry-level course your child will learn basic computer coding concepts in a fun and nurturing environment.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to install and launch Scratch
- How to navigate the Scratch programming interface
- How to program in the Scratch interface
- How to upload and animate characters.
- How to make characters interact.
- Learn basic programming concepts such as loops.
- Computer: PC (Windows XP or later) or Mac (OSX 10.7 or later) with at least a 2GHz processor and 2GB of RAM (4GB of RAM is recommended).
- Computer or Tablet: to view and communicate with the instructor