Duration: 4 weeks, 1 hour sessions
Start Date: AUGUST 7
Maximum Students Each Session: 5
Ages: 7 and up
Using the concepts covered in this course you will learn how to design and play your own Roblox game. How to get set up to create your first Roblox game by creating an account and downloading and installing Roblox Studio. You will be able to use all the concepts and coding you learned in this course to create your own interactive games on Roblox.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to install and navigate the Roblox Studio builder.
- How to move, scale, and rotate your Roblox parts.
- How to utilize the Roblox Toolbox to create your own models, save/export/import them into other games
- How to create and attach Roblox scripts to increase the functionality of your project.
- How to use set up a cooperative game building environment.
- Design, Test and Play your own game from beginning to end.
YOU MUST HAVE A DESKTOP OR LAPTOP COMPUTER THAT MEETS THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS OUTLINED BY ROBLOX
Roblox Account Roblox Premium account A computer that meets these minimum requirements The following system OS/hardware will ensure Roblox Studio runs smoothly:
- A PC or Mac computer running at least Windows 7 or macOS 10.10 (Roblox Studio cannot run on Linux, Chromebooks, or mobile devices such as smartphones).
- At least 1 GB of system memory.
- Internet access. This keeps the software up-to-date and lets you save projects to your Roblox account.
In addition, the following hardware will enhance your Studio experience:
- A 3-button mouse with a scroll wheel.
- A dedicated video card (not an integrated card).